For the next 2 weeks we will be looking at the adventures of the Gingerbread Man together, here are some activities for you to do at home.
1) If you do not have a copy of the story at home here is a link for you to listen to the story.
2) We are going to be making a list of all the different ingredients we need to make gingerbread and we are going to watch this video together - can you make a list of the different ingredients?
3) Can you decorate a gingerbread person picture with a mixture of colours?
4) Can you taste some gingerbread biscuits? How does it taste? How does it look? How does it feel when you chew it?
5) Can you experiment with emptying and filling different containers and jugs in your kitchen like the baker's in our story?