Welcome to Class 3!
Miss Haley (your Class Teacher)
Mrs Marley (Morning Teaching Assistant)
Mrs Kent (SEN Teaching Assistant)
Miss Parker (Afternoon Teaching Assistant)
On here there will be links to websites to practise things that you have learnt at school and help you with your homework.
- Reading books will be sent home on a Thursday. Please read these at home three times and return on a Monday. The reading books are used by many other classes so please return them on time.
- Spellings are uploaded on a Friday and should be practised at home, we will have a spelling test the next week, these words will all be words linked to phonics and Year 1 High Frequency words .
- PE is currently on a Friday. Children need to come to school in their PE kit as we are not getting changed in school at this time. Hair must be tied up and earrings removed at home.
- We would appreciate any contributions to our class fund. This can be handed to any of the adults in class who will then record it in our class fund book. This will go towards additional extras in our learning and for rewards in class. We will let you know how we have spent your kind donations on our Class newsletter.
- Please make sure that you are connected to class dojo, this is where I will post important information and reminders. If any one else is picking your child up from school you must contact the office or message me on dojo.
Starting time: 8.50am
Home time: 3.20pm