Dear parents /carers,
Further to our previous correspondence, there are a few things we would like to communicate with you before returning to school on Monday.
- We would like children to wear uniform please although we do appreciate that children may have grown out of some items. If uniform is not available please wear similar uniform colours such as grey shorts and white t-shirt.
- Children are not to bring PE kits please so trainers may be worn all day for any sports activities.
- Please talk to your child before returning about social distancing and good hygiene.
- Our current groups/bubbles are currently no larger than 13 with some being only 6.
- Lunches will be eaten in classrooms and then children will go to their designated group zone to play fun games with lunch time supervisors and friends.
- Temperatures will be taken on entry for all nursery and reception pupils (infrared forehead thermometer) as these children will find it more difficult to social distance. If a temperature is above 37.8 the child will be sent home.
- Please can you make sure we have your most up-to-date contact details should we need to contact you if your child becomes ill.
- We do not want pupils to bring anything into school apart from their water bottle and a packed lunch (if not having school dinners).
A box will be placed outside each classroom for any returning school items eg any school reading book, library books..
- We will not be sending any reading books or resources etc. home at the moment
- Please apply suncream before school starts and bring a labelled sun hat to wear. Children will be spending lots of time outside in their group zone or in the garden area.
- On Monday there will key members of staff out on the different areas of the playground to help direct you to your child's temporary classroom.
- Please drop off and collect at your designated times as these staggered starts must be adhered to, to ensure the safety of everyone.
We will continue to update you as much as we possibly can and we can't wait to see the children on Monday.