Dear Parents/ Carers
We hope you are well and safe.
Next week we will be having our annual Healthy Week in school. We know how much our children look forward to this special week all year round. The week, of course, will be slightly different to our previous Heathy weeks so we are making some changes to ensure the safety of our children and staff in light of the current Covid-19 guidance.
The changes are as follows:
- All sporting events will take place outside
- Children will stay in their ‘bubbles’
- All coaches will be briefed around our school’s risk assessment in light of Covid-19 and social distancing rules
- When leading sessions ALL coaches will be AT LEAST 2 metres away from all ‘bubbles’ so that no ‘bubble’ is ever compromised
- Children will have equipment that is only to be used by them – this will be disinfected after each session
- There will be no contact games such as tag/chasing games
- Children are to arrive in PE kit for the week – this can be as relaxed as you need it to be allowing clean clothes daily (obviously weather appropriate)
- Trainers/pumps to be worn for school
- A named water bottle to be brought into school
I hope your child will enjoy the sessions.
We will continue to update you with any key information.
All the best,
All Staff at South Parade.