Thank you for all of your support and kind words throughout these challenging times. We hope you are all okay at home with your child/ren and are settling in to your new routine.
We are grateful that people are taking the government advice seriously and only sending your child/ren (if they have been allocated a school place) if absolutely necessary to allow you to do your front line duties as critical workers.
As these allocated places are only for critical workers who have no other childcare options, please let us know if your circumstances change.
The advice is where at all possible you keep your child at home.
Please read the following advice if you have a child who is in school:
- Due to the nature of the virus, it is advised that all clothes are washed after each day, therefore if you would now prefer to send your child in non-uniform then please do so
- We will be providing a daily meal for your child when they are in school whether your child is usually a Free School Meal child or not. We will continue to do this without charge until further notice.
- If your child is eligible for Free School Meals they will get a meal whilst in school AND will be offered a meal for collection from South Parade when not in school
- Please be aware that we are taking social distancing and hygiene very seriously whilst the children are in school
- Please make sure your child has a water bottle in school
Please read if your child is not in school:
- From year 1 - year 6 you and your child can access Class Dojo. The majority are signed up. If you haven't done so, please can you sign up as this is a great way of communicating with your child's class teacher and supporting your child's education
- If your child is eligible for Free School Meals you will have been contacted about arrangements for collection of daily food packs. Please call us if we have not made contact with you.
We find ourselves in a very serious situation, so now is the time to work together and pull out every stop to make sure your children, yourselves, our staff and our vulnerable community members are looked after and stay safe.
Thanks again for your support.
Mrs Peace and the staff at South Parade.