A warm welcome to Class 4 from...
Mrs Brealey (Class Teacher)
Mrs Fox (Class Teaching Assistant)
Mrs Clark (SEN Teaching Assistant)
Mrs Clayton (PPA Teacher)
A warm welcome to Class 3 from...
Miss Haley (C3 Class Teacher)
Mrs Marley (Class Teaching Assistant)
Miss Parker (SEN Teaching Assistant)
Mrs Prince (SEN Teaching Assistant)
Mrs Rowland (PPA Teacher)
On this web page we will include photographs and examples of our work for you to enjoy at home. There will be links to websites to practise things that you have learnt at school and help you with your homework.
- Reading books will be sent home on a Thursday. We wish for you to read these at home and return on a Monday.
- Spellings are sent home on a Friday and should be practised in time for the Spelling Test the following week.
- PE is currently on a Friday. Children need to come to school in their PE kit as we are not getting changed in school at this time. Hair must be tied up and earrings removed at home.
- We would appreciate any contributions to our class fund. This can be handed to any of the adults in class who will then record it in our class fund book. This will go towards additional extras in our learning and for rewards in class. We will let you know how we have spent your kind donations on our Class newsletter.
- Please ensure you are connected to our Class Dojo page where we will send messages and post reminders you may need. Please note this is not checked regularly by staff, so any messages must be either passed onto staff at the classroom door, a written note or notify the office.
Starting time: 8.50am
Home time: 3.20pm