There are an increasing number of children arriving to school late.
Late arrival can cause children to feel anxious or upset.
We take the view there are no late children, only late parents.
Pupils should arrive and be collected from school on time:
- The school gates are open early to allow pupils/parents to wait on the playground before the start of the school day
- Classroom doors open at 8.50am. We allow a ten minute period of time before registration at 9.00am. We appreciate that this ten minutes is required so that parents/childminders with more than one child have time to go to multiple classrooms.
- Registration is at 9.00am for all children from Reception to Year 6
From next week we will be introducing a new sign in system. This will involve using the screen in the main entrance.
You will be asked to input the following information:
- Childs class
- Childs name
- Parent / Carer option (the person who is signing them in)
- Dinner choice (this will be on a printout, your child will then need to take the relevant colour dinner band)
- Reason for lateness
For our full page on attendance please click on the link below:
Thank you for your support.