We love Class Dojo!
We love being able to share information with you and send messages when we need to. Teachers, however are not able to routinely check their Dojo throughout the school day so please make sure you
do not use the messaging element for the following:
- Questions related to school dinners or milk (phone office)
- Daily or weekly updates regarding pupil progress. If you have serious concerns you must contact school and make an appointment
- Do not message us to notify us if your child is going to be absent from school, late or has a medical appointment (phone office)
- Do not message to say someone different will be picking your child up (phone office)
- Feel free to message teachers to ask for meetings relating to well-being issues; but do not include details that would be better discussed face to face
Thank you for your ongoing support.